I reserve the right to cancel the workshop if
- I am unable to run the class due to ill health or bereavement , ice and snow which makes it to dangerous to travel,
- The venue being closed due to flooding etc
- Not reaching a minimum number of 4 attendees needed to cover costs..
Once I receive an order from you I will contact you to say that I have received it .
If you wish to use a vouchers from the craft courses workshop please contact me directly and do not purchase a place via this shop.
JaxsArts Willow and Crafts Return Policy/ cancelation policy in short
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, items , and workshop items
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail, or a message through Tictail Talk containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to, preferably using the return form.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- Restrictions apply with regard to workshops , please see below
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product. We strongly recommend that you take photographs with a evidence of date showing the damage and damaged packaging and send this to us on first contact.
All enquiries: email@example.com
Cancelling your order
- Two weeks’ notice must be received to guarantee a full refund minus £5 administration cost, If you wish to attend a future workshop I am happy to provide you with a credit note for the full amount . –
- Less than two weeks notice you will receive 50 % of the amount paid.. If you wish to keep this as a credit for a future workshops please let me know..
Your right to cancel the purchases of a craft item
If you change your mind please contact me as soon as possible. by telephone or email. If the item has been posted then the order cannot be cancelled.
For all goods that have been sent to you by post, , a notification that you wish to return a item must be received within 14 days of purchase.
The item must be returned in the same condition as received. Please note that you are responsible for covering the cost of return postage I would recommend that you sent the item by a traceable method e.g. recorded delivery to ensure its safe return.
Once the item has been received safely you will be refunded the original cost minus the original postage fee.
If the item has been damaged in transit by the postal service please take photographs of the item and the damaged packaging send these to me along with the details by email.
I will then contact you about returning it to me , I will reimburse you the amount and return postage once I have received the item.
Cancelation of a voucher
If you wish to cancel a unused workshop voucher. I will reimburse you the amount minus the booking fee.